Step How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500
Root is the user account in Linux with all access. Root user can edit anything in the system. This Rooting tutorial is specifically for the Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500, so if you do have any other model, then you are on wrong place, kindly search for your model in our blog.
Thing you need to know before you proceed to Root
1. First you need to Download Odin3 V1.85 to get Root access to your Samsung Galaxy S4, [Click here to download Odin3 V1.85 for Galaxy S4 Root]
2. Now download CF Auto Root for your Galaxy S4 GT-I9500.
3. Once you download the necessary files, extract files to your folder.
4. Disable any other programs running on your PC, Like Anti-Virus , Samsung kies etc.
5. Before you further proceed, it is recommended that Backup your data.
6. This one is important, Enable USB Debugging from Developer Options.
7. You are doing it, at your own risk.
Now when you have understood, everything require to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 successfully, Now follow the instructions carefully and then proceed.
Tutorial Root Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 Using Odin3
1. Go to Download Mode (Volume down+Home+Power Button), it may ask you again to press any key to confirm download mode, just hit the Volume+ button.
2. Now connect your device to PC and wait for the Odin, to recognize your device.
3. Now you are ready to hit the “PDA” Button from Odin3 and select the file you have extracted from CF Auto Root folder. And then click on the “START” button to start Rooting your Galaxy S4.
4. It usually takes from 30 to 60 seconds to done all the Rooting process for your device. Once it is done, Odin will show a green box saying, “PASS“. During this process your device will Reboot normally.
5. Once you see, the Pass message, then you can disconnect your Device.
6. Now to make sure you have successfully Root your Galaxy S4, go to applications section and find the SuperSU App, which verifies that you are successful.